MSFN Awards Nomination Process
Nominations may be submitted by faculty, staff, or students, or administrators. The nominee must have worked at Colorado State University for at least two semesters, or the equivalent, as of the current academic year. Previous award winners are not eligible for nomination.
Nominations are sought in the following categories with awards up to $1,000.
- Full-time, part-time, tenure-track or adjunct faculty member
- Full-time or part-time Administrative Professional
- Full-time or part-time State Classified staff
The nomination deadline for the 2017 MSFN Awards is March 3, 2017 by 5 p.m. MST.
Nominations must include the following:
- Completed nomination form \ optional
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume of nominee
- Formal letter of nomination statement (up to two pages, 12-point font, double-spaced).
- Additional letter of support for the nomination (please that it also be up to two pages, 12-point font, double-spaced).
Send nomination materials electronically to the Multicultural Staff and Faculty Network at CSU_MSFN@mail.colostate.edu.
Contact Arlene Nededog at 970-491-2036 or Arlene.Nededog@colostate.edu if you have questions.